Text: GSM Mobile Tracer & Locator
GSM Mobile Tracer & Locator - GSM-MTL3
The GSM-MTL3 enables reception of IMSI and IMEI from mobile phones within its reception
area. The device is applicable to all GSM networks of the world.
Additionally, in connection with the Mobile Finder GSM-MF, the GSM-MTL3 version
provides pinpoint localization of mobile phones.
Interferences with public networks are generally avoided through complete implementation
of the GSM protocol and a specific processing.
A preceding automatic network analysis sets up ideal adjustment of the system and, thus,
ensures uncomplicated operation of the GSM-MTL3.
By means of an optional Portable Analyzer GSM-PA (PDA with Bluetooth measuring mobile
phone), the concealed remote analysis is also possible in the near of target mobile phone.
Thus, the time-consuming manual analysis and adjustment of the network structure will not
According to special demands, a more extensive network analysis and manual processing of
GSM parameters may be conducted as well.
Operation of GSM-MTL3 occurs through a wireless control and administration unit via HF
transmission path (also with optional battery pack.)
Operating modes are as follows:
• IMEI / IMSI are read out; telephone is released into real network; another log-on to
the GSM-MTL3 will only be possible, if LAC is changed
• IMEI / IMSI are read out; telephone is released into real network, but cannot be back
posted into real network, i.e. mobile phone can be locked by GSM-MTL3
• GSM-MTL3 holds onto a certain mobile phone; communication is prevented on
purpose; this operation remains unperceivable for mobile phone
• GSM-MTL3 holds onto a certain mobile phone; after establishing silent call,
localization can be carried out by means of the GSM-MF
Collected data will be stored in a SQL data base within the control and administration unit.
The data can be analyzed offline and exported to other applications.
Mobile – power
925 MHz – 980 MHz
1805 MHz – 1880 MHz
optional GSM 850 / 1900
880 MHz – 915 MHz
1710 MHz – 1785 MHz
optional GSM 850 / 1900
10 mW – 3 W (other power ranges on request)
ca. –90 dBm
3 mW – 2 W
1 mW – 1 W
RXLEV, RXQUAL (mobile phone)
RX level (GSM-MT(L)3)
12 V DC (230 V AC with external adapter)
4x SMA socket, 1x 12VDC socket
HF transmission path 433MHz / 150 mW
Scope of Delivery:
- Pilot suitcase with GSM-MTL3 and 2x dual band patch antennae
- Control and administration unit
- HF radio module with USB connection
- 230 V AC/12 V DC adapter
- GSM-MF Mobile Finder
- User’s manual
- GSM-PA Portable Analyzer (Model No. 580 200 0009)
- GSM-MF Mobile Finder (Model No. 580 200 0008)
- GSM-PNF (Model No. 580 200 0010)
- GSM-NA (Model No. 580 200 0011)
- battery pack (rechargeable)
- External antennae (see catalogue, product line 160)
Document Path: ["gsm-mobile-tracer-amp-locator-mtl3.pdf"]